Give it a spin – 1 month free Trial!
It’s time to give your organization the power of information and accountability. A donor management system empowers your board, staff, and volunteers with the information they need to set goals, manage donors, and track results!
With our easy to use and affordable nonprofit donor database system, you can do so much more than just log donations. Set up campaigns, establish milestones, assign and track tasks, manage prospects, and share documents to run your nonprofit efficiently. Donor Action features a simple interface that makes entering and searching for information a breeze. And best of all, it’s priced to give your entire organization access to the data needed to collaborate and grow. Some of the many features Donor Action has to offer include:
- Track name, address, and other contact information for donors, volunteers, board members, etc.
- Create Campaigns for different fundraising initiatives.
- Upload and view documents relevant to a campaign.
- Assign Tasks to users including staff, volunteers, and board.
- View Donation history and enter new donations.
- Print labels based on a variety of search criteria.
- Create an export file based on any combination of criteria.
- Export name, address, and other information in a variety of formats.
- Dashboard view gives users a snapshot of information and tasks based on their role.
- Participant Database to track program participants, events and programs they attend, and outcome measurements.
If you would like to see a guided web demo of our system, please click the Contact Form on the menu, and we will contact you to set up a 1 hour demo at your convenience.